How do I remove comments and content on my Memorial Page?
If someone writes a comment that you'd like to remove from your Memorial Page, you have the option to Hide comments.
Removing a Comment From Your Memorial Website
- Head to your Dashboard and select your Memorial page
- Scroll down to the Memories & Condolences section
- Click on See all memories
- Find the comment you'd like to hide. In the top right hand corner of the comment, click on the link that says Hide. A message will appear saying 'Are you sure you want to hide this memory?' - click Hide again to confirm you'd like to hide the comment.
Removing (or Editing) Your Own Comment
Here's how to remove or edit a comment you made on a Memorial Page.
- Head to your Dashboard and select the Memorial Page you commented on.
- Click on the Memories tab (or scroll to the bottom and click See all memories)
- If you'd like to edit your comment, click Edit in the top-right corner. After you've finished editing your comment, click Save Changes.
- If you'd like to delete your comment, click Delete. A message will appear asking you to confirm, click Delete once again to confirm you'd like to delete the comment.