How do I remove comments and content on my Memorial Page?
If someone writes a comment that you'd like to remove from your Memorial Page, you have the option to Hide comments.
Removing a Comment From Your Memorial Website
- Head to your Dashboard and select your Memorial page
- Scroll down to the Memories & Condolences section
- Click on See all memories
- Find the comment you'd like to hide. In the top right hand corner of the comment, click on the dark red editing symbol. Click the Delete option to delete the memory.
Removing (or Editing) Your Own Comment
Here's how to remove or edit a comment you made on a Memorial Page.
- Head to your Dashboard and select the Memorial Page you commented on.
- Click on the Memories tab (or scroll to the bottom and click See all memories)
- If you'd like to edit your comment, click Edit in the top-right corner. After you've finished editing your comment, click Save Changes.
- If you'd like to delete your comment, click Delete. A message will appear asking you to confirm, click Delete once again to confirm you'd like to delete the comment.