Having technical issues? Here's what to do.
Welcome to our technical troubleshooting guide. It's not at all our intent to make the memorial creation process difficult, so if you're on this page we'd like to apologize. Experiencing technical issues is usually pretty frustrating, but hopefully you can find some tips below that will fix your issue.
Here are some general fixes when you find yourself running into an issue.
Issue: The website won't load / I can't select an option / My text disappeared / I can't click on something / It won't let me upload a photo / I can't see the buttons
What to do / check:
- Make sure you're using a desktop computer.
- Try using a different computer or device.
- Try refreshing the page or accessing it using a different browser.
- Look for error codes or messages that might provide some useful information.
One of the most common issues you can run into is the website not working properly on mobile. Mobile devices work differently than computers and sometimes that can lead to websites not properly loading. If you are using a mobile phone or mobile device (such as an iPad or other tablet), it is highly recommended that you try to use a desktop computer (Mac or PC).
Issue: My donation isn't going through / Your site won't accept my card for a donation
Fix: Make sure you're using a computer, first and foremost.
Secondly, if our website isn't accepting your card, it's likely that the card you're attempting to use isn't accepted by our payment processor. We recommend you do the following:
- Use another card (such as a Visa or Mastercard) to make donations. (If you're worried about double donating, feel free to wait before donating again.)
- Check your email to see if you received a donation confirmation from Ever Loved (you should receive an email when you donate to a campaign).
- If you don't receive an email, check your bank account to check if you've been charged.
- If you haven't been charged for a donation, it doesn't appear on our website, and you haven't been emailed a confirmation you can probably try again.
If you've tried the above and you're still experiencing issues, feel free to send us an email, we'll be happy to help. When you send along an email, it's super helpful if you include as much information as possible.
Please fill out the following form and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Operating System (OS):
Link where you experienced the issue:
Description of the issue:
Screenshot of any relevant information or error messages: